Pink Cherry

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ulzzang Make Up Tutorial Series: Gradient Lips


You probably seen this trend around since it is really popular in Asia especially in Korea nowadays. I've been using this style for quite a while now and I love how this style creates a young and innocent look.Oh come on!  Who don't want to be young?  So please continue reading if you want to know how I am creating this gradient lips on myself.

I've been doing this gradient lips for months now and I already tried lots of techniques to achieve this. So the one that I' will be showing you is the easiest technique I have come so far. If you want to have a better result make sure that your lips are smooth and not dry so exfoliate is a must which I forgot to do. Naah, sorry for not following my own advise. >__<


STEP 1: Apply a nude color on your lips. You can use concealer, foundation, nude lipstick anything that will gives nude color. In my case, I used my BB Cream.
                                   

STEP 2: Put some color on the inner side of your lower lips. Red or pink works best but you can choose any color of your choice. Blend everything with your fingertips or cotton buds while the tint is not yet dry.
                                               

STEP 3: Apply some gloss. It will make your gradient lips more natural and smooth.


It depends on you on how much color you will put on your lips. If you want a more noticeable gradient lips you can apply the color twice or thrice, but if you're looking for natural look, small amount is enough. 



WE'RE FINISH!!



No comments :

Post a Comment