Pink Cherry

Friday, December 13, 2013

Rants + Mini Haul

I never feel so overwhelm like this before! I feel so happy to the trust that my mom have given me this past few days. Few years back, while my friends are going out and hanging out together, I am inside my room, reading books, surfing the net and watching television.This doesn't mean that I prefer being alone rather than going out with my friends. It is because I have no other choice. My mom is not allowing me to go out all alone with my friends. She's is so protective and strict and her timeless excuse is because I'm still young to go out all by myself. That is why I feel so grateful in this week because she allowed me to go out shopping with my friends yesterday, to do some aerobics with my classmates today and to go on a resort with the whole class next Friday! Yes, most thinks that it's just a small thing to feel glad about, but I really do appreciate those small things! I promise to my own self to try my best not to break that trust. It really means a lot to me.

So in this post, I will just do some rants which can be rarely seen in my blog. As you can see, this bubbly blog of mine are loads of tutorials, reviews, and outfit posts which makes me feel like I am a robot. Why? Because it makes me speak a bit more formal than I usually do, more like scripted. Unlike in this unplanned post, I'll just write whatever comes in my mind. I also think that this is a great way for my readers to know more about me =)

Yesterday, our school had a field trip to Star City. I have no hard feelings for not being part of it. Actually, that day was such a great moment for me and my friends. There are only few students in school because of the said event so the whole class is irregular. So we decided to go window shopping at Robinson. Do not get us wrong, we are not ditching our class and we have no plan to do such thing! We asked our parent's permission first! =) As I said earlier, we only planned to do some window shopping but we ended up buying some things. It is really hard to go to the mall and return home empty handed. XDDD

These are the items that I bought yesterday.
1. Sheer Attraction Intimate Secret- I got this from Japan Home Centre. I really love the sweet fragrance of it, really suits my personality and yaaay! It is in my favorite color <3

2. Mustard Oxford Shoes- I am really obsess in flat shoes nowadays. I mean, who wouldn't? They are so comfortable to wear. Simple yet fashionable.

3. Loreal Cleansing Wipes- I also got this from Japan Home Centre. I am suffering to lots of pimples in my forehead....again! T^T I am so lazy to wash my face before going to bed and even if I did, it feels like wash isn't enough! So I bought this cleansing wipes, it is a make up remover. So whenever I feel lazy to wash my face, I can just grab this and wipe it on my face. I am planning to make a review about this product soon!~

4. Compact Powder- I bought this in a random local store. I will bring this along to school. Good thing about this, it looks like you're not wearing any foundation. It doesn't ended up being cakey.

Let's move on to the next page =) Earlier, me together with my friends again went to the gym and do some aerobics. I have no idea that it will be so much fun! I am not a sporty person so I got tired easily, but I swear, it feels so refreshing!~ It even pushed me to made a resolution to do some exercise daily so I can be fit and of course, to lose some fats lol.

So I don't know how to end up this post. hahaha. uhmmm. bye? Until my next post!~ Please wait for the next series of Ulzzang Series which will be Sweet Ulzzang Eye Make Up =) Thanks <3

No comments :

Post a Comment