Pink Cherry

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ulzzang Make Up Tutorial Series: Korean Straight Brows (No shaving and grooming)

I am sure that you are already familiar with Korean Straight Brows (in the first place, why would you end up in this tutorial if you don't have any idea about it. ^^) wherein the brows are intentionally thick and straight. I've been wanting this brows for so long because it tends to make you look young and innocent. This trend starts from Korea, so you will notice that a lot of actresses in that country have this kind of brows.

There are lots of tutorials all over the net that will help us to achieve this look. However I didn't tried any of them because it all requires an extreme shaving of eyebrows, which my mom will not allows me to do. I am quite afraid also, because there are some cases that after shaving your brows, the hair may not grow again like the way it is supposed to be. So I made my own version of creating this straight brows which do not requires shaving and grooming. This is for those people who are also afraid to shave off their eyebrows but want to achieve this straight brows.


Let's Begin!

 
Try your best to make the lines soft as possible. Well then, I'm sorry for making the strokes a bit dark. I did it on purpose so it be easier for everyone to visualize what exactly I'm doing. ^^~

PS: Sorry for my sleepy eyes!~

No comments :

Post a Comment