Pink Cherry

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Review: Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara

Hello everyone! So this is my first ever review, but still, I will try my very best to present an honest and accurate review for everyone! I will review this great mascara that my aunt gave me months ago. As the matter of fact, I'm not a big fan of wearing mascara because it makes my big eyes appear bigger which I really hate. But since ulzzang is really popular nowadays, wherein their eyes are really big, I started to appreciate this product and started using this mascara to make my eyes brighter and less sleepy.
WAAAHH! I fell in love with the color if this mascara's container, apple green and pink ♥_♥ As I compare it to my other mascaras, its container is small.  But hey! Don't judge the mascara by its container. It has bigger brush that will surely extend your eye lashes. Plus, it is very easy to bring with you during travels because it is really a space saver!! 

Notice how the brush bristles are really thick. Asians have thin and straight natural eyelashes so this one is a great product for every Asian out there because it really emphasize and extend your lashes to the fullest! I'm just really happy that I can apply this mascara without making any mess around my eyes. I dunno but I find it easier to apply than other mascaras that I used. 

   

As you can see, I have a thin and unnoticeable lashes, looks like I have no lashes at all. Oh well, thanks to the inventor of mascara!! Enough blabbering so here are some shots after I apply this great lash big mascara! 


I really love how this mascara did a good job in extending and thickening my lashes. It is like a false lashes in a bottle!! Oh, How I wish my photos gave some justice in this product. Hahaha. It's just my camera produces bad quality of photos. How sad :(( I think I should start saving up and buy a new camera. But I swear, it looks better in person than here. This mascara dries so fast that I'm not worried if I accidentally open my eyes after applying it because it is already dry so this is my on-the-go mascara. The one I am wearing when I'm in a hurry!! 
But it is really hard to remove thoroughly. I already used cotton swabs and wash it with lots of water but it is still there. Though it is already gone in your lashes, you'll notice that there are still around your eyes that looks like super eye bags :( One more thing I hate about this product is that, it smudge easily so I always have panda eyes  O__o



♥PROS♥

* it is a space saver
* dries up quickly
* good in extending and thickening your eye lashes
* very easy to apply
* thick brush bristles

♥CONS♥

* it smudge easily
* hard to remove
* always give me panda eyes


These are my opinions based on my experiences on this product so it may vary to everyone because we all have our own preferences! Overall, I still recommend this mascara to everyone especially to Asians. But this is not for you if you have a habit of rubbing your eyes because it will smudge that will result into panda eyes.


RATING: ♥♥♥ 3/5

No comments :

Post a Comment