Pink Cherry

Friday, October 18, 2013

Basic Ulzzang Make Up Tutorial

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new make up tutorial =) As you all know, Everything about ulzzang is what I am being obsess with nowadays. So for everyone who wants to try the ulzzang look and want to start with the basic, here it is! This look can be worn in school since it is very natural!!

First step to be an ulzzang is you must have a flawless face so apply a BB cream and let it do its magic. You can use other base, but I recommend BB cream because it looks very natural, seems like you are not wearing any make up =) Actually, I wear bb cream in school and no one was able to identify that I have make up on. XD 
It will be better if you will use a BB cream that have a dewy finish. This will make you look more youthful and will make your skin looks healthy and fresh.



Apply a soft pink eyeshadow all over your lids. Don't put too much eyeshadow since we are aiming for a natural look. Just add a bit of color to your lids, it will brighten up your eyes.



Use a pencil eyeliner if you want to look more natural, but if you want to make your eyes pop, you can use the liquid eyeliner though ^___^. Extending the line will create an illusion of longer and bigger eyes which is one of the trademarks of ulzzangs, BIG PUPPY EYES!~~ *__*


Gradient Lips will make your look lips look thinner and it gives a youthful vibes. 
How I wish I can show you how to do this step by step right away, but don't worry I will make one soon T___T So temporarily, I got this pictorial from Google, which will show you the steps in order to achieve this gradient lips. 
You can also use the tint on your cheeks =) Apply it on the apples of your cheeks ^^


WE'RE FINISHED!~ SO EASY =))


No comments :

Post a Comment