Pink Cherry

Saturday, October 12, 2013

What's in my purse tag!

This purse aka my beauty kit is the one that I am bringing with me in school. For everyone's information, the school that I am attending have the "NO MAKEUP" rule, which means we are not allowed to bring make up nor wearing make up inside the school campus. So these are the only things that I was able to bring with me. So let's start by letting me show you my purse.
I think it is really really cute and big enough to put all the things that I want to bring.

FOR HAIR

These are my ponytails and bows. My mom is not allowing me to tie my hair in a ponytail when my hair is still wet because it can damage my hair so I decided to bring these with me in school. Whenever I feel that I want to keep up my bangs and hair away from my face, I'll just get it in my purse. This also helps me to prevent being late in school due to consuming of too much time just to fix my hair.

FOR FACE

This is the powder that I am using whenever I feel that my face is getting oily. What I love about this one is that it's talc is color pink that creates blush on your face. I love how it suits my skin because I am pale and it makes my skin looks healthy.


FOR SKIN

I am also bringing this lotion with SPF and UV Protection. Yeah, I already put some on my skin before I leave the house, but here in the Philippines, reapplication of this is a must if you don't want to end up with uneven skin tone. The heat here is so unbearable even if it is already ber months. -_________-  and also it's fragrance smells nice. As the matter of fact, I can live without cologne if I have this and the smell stays for so long.


OTHERS

Lip Balm and Lip Gloss for prevention of dry lips. These are considered as make ups right? lol. I think I'm breaking the rules of my school LMAO =D

and lastly, cologne for me to smell fresh during the whole day =) What I love about this product is that it is available in small packaging. I bought the biggest one and the smallest bottle which is the one I am putting in my purse because it will save up more space. 

Again, sorry for the low quality =( It's been raining for days and I can't find a good lighting.


That's all everyone!~ Take care <3

No comments :

Post a Comment