Pink Cherry

Friday, November 1, 2013

All about Blog Endorsement and Advertorial

Some people asked me if I am open for some blog endorsement and advertorial, rather than to answer their questions individually,  I decided to post it here so more people would be able to see this ^^ As the matter of fact, I am really interested in endorsements and advertorial. And this is the exciting part, IT IS FOR FREE!! For everyone who are interested, keep scrolling!


FOR BLOG ENDORSEMENT:

I am planning to do a shout out once a week wherein I will feature other blogs. Though I do not own a big blog, I am really willing to help other bloggers! If you want your blog to be featured, all you need to do is contact me and tell me something about your blog!


FOR ADVERTORIAL:

Well, if you want me to do some reviews about a certain products, send me a mail at (dianamaye.music@gmail.com) You can send me the stuff and I'm 100% sure to make a very honest review. However, if you want your online store logo to be in my blog's sidebar, just send me the logo and the link of your online store.



THANK YOU! 
 I HOPE I CAN HELP YOUR STORE AND BLOG TO BE BIGGER AND GROW FASTER!
SO LET'S WORK TOGETHER WITH ALL BLOGGERS HERE
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment