Pink Cherry

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

JUST SOME RANTS..

Hello everyone! Yeah, I know, I haven't made some posts for a month now and I feel very sorry for that! It's really hard to practice all day long and to study at the same time. Our school will compete on a band competition next week and I'm the chosen one to be the band's vocalist. Though having a hard time is in my expectations once I joined the band, I still say yes since it's all about music! It's really not bad though, 'cause there will be points that will be added to my extra curricular that will give me more chance to achieve a higher grade! I've been sucking for a higher grade since then to get some scholarships for my upcoming college life. The only disadvantage is despite of being tired right after the whole day practice, I still have to borrow some notes from my classmates to copy it in my own notebook and to self study our lessons so I will not be left in the discussions. Lalala~ T___T That's so tiring! >____< Good thing, Kpop is here to cheer me up! Hahahaha~ 

*running out of words* Don't know what to type now?? >__< Ahmmm, so I just want you to know that I'm working on my new posts so please stay tune and don't leave this blog! Thanks ^______^

No comments :

Post a Comment