Pink Cherry

Monday, August 19, 2013

My Makeup Haul

I love how this blog serves as a way for me to experience new things for the first time. I really love reading hauls especially when it comes to my favorite bloggers and gurus. So maybe it is my time to make a post that I love, today I'm making my own haul! But before I put this post into start I just want you to know that I'm just 15 years old who can't afford branded makeups, but since I am now on my adolescence stage, makeups are one of my interests now. So I started buying makeups from local stores here in the Philippines. =)

Top on my list is lip balm. Though I can make my own lip balm, I really have no time because of school. Plus I also want to try other products. So I found this cute lip balm. I am already satisfied by the packaging of it until I realized that it is tinted lip balm, I fell in love with it more! ♥_♥ Its color is so natural and works like a lip stain, very natural looking. But unlike lip stain that makes your lips a bit dry, this one moisturize your lips.

Look at this Heng Fang lip gloss!! I can't handle the cuteness of this one! It kinda reminds me of some japanese product or Etude House. How I wish I can own some Etude House product soon! *__* 

I also bought some eyeliner pencil and liquid eyeliner for my SWEET ULZZANG EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL.

I really want to make a comparison between the two so I made a swatch.
As you can see eyeliner pencil is lighter than the liquid eyeliner but the application is really easy and it looks more subtle. The liquid eyeliner that I bought took so long to dry so you should not open your eyes right after applying it or it will be very messy >_<

Compact powder is really a must for my face because it is so oily. So I bought this powder cake that comes with a mirror in its cover and a sponge. ♥

I also bought a concealer to conceal my eye bags, since I have a very noticeable one. It is a 2in1 concealer. 
The left side is like a lip gloss that have a brush to spread the concealer and the other side is like a lip concealer. 
I really want to test this two concealer. Which of them conceals better? So I draw some swatch on my arms using the eyeliners that I bought. Let's see who did their work better!
As you can see Concealer B is better. Thought it didn't conceal the lines thoroughly I think it is really good since it is just cheap. One more thing, my eye bags are not that dark so the concealer works just fine with me! I am so satisfied with this one.

Buying an eye shadow palette is not in my plan, but when I saw this cute palette with 4 great shimmering colors, I can't help but to buy it. I am now planning to do some makeup tutorials using this palette. What do you think? Any suggestions? =)

So that's my haul! Thanks for reading! ♥♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment