Pink Cherry

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All About Hair

It is mostly one year ago since I chopped my hair as I remember. I really have no plan to have a hair cut but I saw an ulzzang hairstyle that I assumed that it will fit me well, but... i think it's not?? Blame me for being so assuming!! One more thing, I already told the hairstylist that I want this style but a longer one, about shoulder length. Of course, set aside the full bangs, I don't want to end up like DORA. Hahahaha :)) So I am REALLY disappointed when she cut it, same as the level of my jaw. imageimageimageOkay, maybe it looks good in photos but it is way too different when you saw it with your bare eyes personally. As the matter of fact, these photos were taken after 3 months from the day I cut my hair. I don't know, I just don't like to snap pictures of myself with that REALLY short hair. But hey! I have no regrets, as for sudden change is not that bad after all. I am so happy that my hair grows though slow. Well, at least, it grows, so let's be thankful. Though I really don't possessed VERY long hair back then, it is really sad to think that my hair grows really slow that it took me less than a year to achieved the length of this hair.imageimage

Well, what do you think?? The longer the better?? or you prefer the short one?? But as of now, I really want to have long hair and NO ONE CAN STOP ME. Hahahaha. I am taking care of it the best as I can that I am trying to avoid putting some chemical on it. So when the time comes I ask my mom's permission if I can bleach my hair, she will let me...maybe? The following photos that I got from google are my hairspiration! imageimageimageWhat I love on having a long-hair is that many hairstyle can be done, unlike short hair like mine. One more reason why I want to achieve this length is because I have a plan to make my hair ombre right after high school which will be on a better result if you have long hair. 
image

I am so excited to be a 4th year high school student, really! Please, pray for me to be top this year. I will do my best to be a valedictorian (haha. taas pangarap, PAGBIGYAN!) Bye! Take care and God bless...

No comments :

Post a Comment