Pink Cherry

Monday, June 24, 2013

Outfit Post: Throwback

I saw these photos in my documents so I decided to post it here since I have no idea what to blog about. This is what I wore during our family date right after Christmas. It is really casual but simplicity is beauty :D
imageLooking at this photo makes me realize that I'm a little chubby back then. But I am SO SO SO (sorry for overusing the word 'so') GLAD to see that my hair really grows. I really miss my long hair. 
imageThis one is against the light. Maybe you can't see the details of the outfit clearly but I still post it because I look so tall and slim here. Thanks AGAIN to my auntie for the bag and my other auntie for my footwear. I'm so lucky to have aunties that are generous!!
imageimageimageCredits to the tripod for all of these pictures. Poor me, I am so vain and no one can stand it except for my 4-year-old niece (lol). I just want to share her pictures that I really love. 
imageimageimage
That's all. Hope you enjoy this post. Take care and God bless everyone! ♥






No comments :

Post a Comment