Pink Cherry

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Outfit Post: Summer Love

Hello! I'm back!! I wish I could share every single detail on what happened to me last week but ahmmm... I'm too lazy. I came back home at May 12 and saw that there was a pink top hanging inside my closet. I know it's from my mom. Good timing because I have an appointment at the church the day after that day so I decided to wear it. But I wear pants because wearing shorts inside the church is NOT ALLOWED!!

Sorry for the haggard face. I am too tired, lack of sleep, plus I have BIG mouth ulcer so I find it hard to smile. I just really want to make an outfit post. Credits to my 4-year-old niece for being my photographer, such a talented kid. I also want to thank my mom for the white fabrics that I used as a background for this outfit post, such a supportive mother. Enough for that. :))
imageimageimageimageimageimageI bought the shorts from a thrift store and turned it into ombre shorts. I used black fabric paint just to put some so-called-designs and zonrox for the bleaching. It took me 2 days and 1 night to achieve the desired color. If you want to learn how to ombre your own shorts, visit this tutorial.
imageimageimageimageimage

Necklace and Earrings: HMR Surplus Depot
Top: Gift
Shorts: Thrifted
Sandals: Gift



No comments :

Post a Comment