Pink Cherry

Friday, August 9, 2013

KPOP Radio App for your android!~

Annyeong KPOP Fans out there (If you're not into KPOP you may stop reading this. Nyaha!)!! I really want to share this app I discovered a while ago and I really love it! It is been a long time since I am searching for a great radio that plays KPOP musics for my android so I can be updated to new musics in KPOP world! Well, I'm just new in this world so I'm still not familiarized with all of the KPOP groups. I only know EXO, f(x), SNSD, Apink and SHINee. That's why I am very thankful to this App because it really helps me to discover more groups!!

So the app that I am talking about is KPOP RADIO!

What I love about this Radio is that it shows the title and the singer of the song. When I am listening music through the electronic radio, I fell in love with some songs but I do not know what's the title of it. So no matter how I want to download it in my desktop I always ended up forgetting it.T___T

Saw the Sleep Timer?? Beside the stop button? I think it is very cool. I have a habit of listening to music before I sleep so sometimes when I woke up in the morning my phone is already battery empty because I forgot to turn the music off. But with this sleep timer, you'll just enter the minutes you want and the radio will automatically shut down after the allotted time you entered. Yehhh amazing right! ^___^

You can also brows their chart so you'll know what song is in trending!! You will be VERY UPDATED with this APP. What I like more about this app is that their charts have category. My favorite is Teen K-POP ♥♥

So this is my favoritest (lol, if there is such word), the NEWS. You will be updated with new KPOP music and at the same time, you will also be updated with your idols' life! What I like about their news is that they don't give news that will destroy someones image. If you guys know what I mean? I do really hate when someone gives information and then with their news they will bash that actress or actor. -____- Naaaah!

and if you have some song requests, you can comment it on the forum using your Facebook account! ^___^ But I haven't tried it yet because I think it is just a hustle. Why? Simply because out internet connection is so bad T____T and it would really take a long time for me to log in on my Facebook account. And why would I waste my time commenting for my song request if I already have that song in my phone! BWAHAHAH ♥♥


So that's all for now! Mwamwa!~

No comments :

Post a Comment