Pink Cherry

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Upcoming Posts♥

When you've been hooked to ulzzang style, there is no turning back!~ 


Annyeong! How's life everyone? I hope you're all doing fine! =D It's been awhile since my last post and I feel sorry for that. I got busy reviewing for my school contest last week and our Intramurals is appoarching right away, so yeah, hell week!! Last few days, I went to the market and bought some cosmetics because I really want to make some ulzzang makeup tutorials. Quite nervous because I'm just new to makeup but ahhm, I know I can do it (that's what you called fighting spirit ehh!).Well, I'm not telling that I am an ulzzang material because I admit that I'm not! I just admire their style because it gives the natural and young look. Oh come on! Everyone wants to look young, right? =D


So here are my possible upcoming posts so please stay tune!~ *_*

♥ Sweet Ulzzang Eye Makeup Tutorial
♥ Ulzzang Gradient Lips Tutorial
♥ Natural Looking Aegyo Sal Makeup Tutorial
♥ Make your own Lip Scrub

Uhmm, that's all for now! Thanks!♥♥♥

No comments :

Post a Comment