Pink Cherry

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Some Random Talks -____-


Right when I woke up, I am in the middle of saying yes and no if I should go to the sport fest today. But I still ended up saying no, thus it will last until the day before the first day of class. I don’t want to look like a zombie because I’m tired for the first page of this school year. So I decided to sit in front of the computer to read blogs and update my social networks, until I saw a question that really made my brain cells work. Do you consider yourself as a great blogger?

I am a blogger. I don’t have many followers, page views, comments and notes but yes, I am considering myself as a great blogger. We shouldn’t judge our skills based in numbers, as I believe. Great bloggers blog about a certain thing because that’s how they feel and not because that’s what they should post. It really hurts to accept the fact that sometimes, bloggers who keep on posting some nonsense things are more popular than bloggers who write using their heart. That’s how our world works, so let’s accept it. The one who will possess beauty will be on the spotlight and the average one will be on the back, let’s admit it. Don’t be upset, instead, let’s be happy because those popular people should be thankful to us average people. If we don’t exist, they will also not exist in that spotlight. The idea that I want to point out here is we shouldn't compare ourselves to people who are greater than us, thus there are lots of people who are comparing themselves to us because we are greater than them. Okay, that’s a bit confusing so please use your widest imagination. This is a lesson I’ve learned from different people around me.

My mom loves to watch documentary shows that features how other children are having a hard time in their daily living. Some of them will not eat because they have no money and will walk in kilometers just to reach their school. It really made me stop comparing my life to those rich kids who have large house, iPhone, and all. Those are just ‘wants’, I can survive life without them, but the fact that other people can’t have their ‘needs’ because of poverty really makes my heart breaks into pieces. It made me realize how lucky I am that I can eat three times a day and not to waste every food that I have. Sorry if I am off topic again. I just want to share it to everyone to make us aware that we are VERY lucky! Okay, back to our topic.

How will your readers think that you’re one of the great bloggers if you, yourself don’t consider yourself as a great one? We should be the #1 fan and believer of ourselves and if by chance you doubt yourself, there is only one thing that you can do,  just believe in you. It will make you realize how a great person you are, how a great blogger you are.

No comments :

Post a Comment