Pink Cherry

Thursday, July 25, 2013

How to grow your blog?

Hi too all girls (and boys?)! A blogger asked me "Can you give me some tips to make my blog grows?"  and think that it is a great idea to blog about. I decided to share some techniques of mine that I used and keep using, in order to enhance my blog. For everyones information, I used to be a blogger from tumblr for almost a year and decided to move here. I know I am not a famous blogger. There are lots of things I still need to learn and what I’m knowing is not even half of what I should know. But yeah! Here are some tips based on my own
experience.

1. Blog regularly

This is the most important above all!  I think this is the hardest part of being a blogger. Make sure that your blog is alive and not boring! It will make your readers stop visiting your blog, if ever you’re not updating it! Create a schedule. Update your blog everyday. This will bring a bigger chance for your blog to be discovered. But if you’re really busy, MWF is enough. Just remember, if blogging is really your passion, no matter how busy you are, you will find a way just to update your blog. If ever you will be on a hiatus, make sure that your readers know it so they will not visit your blog and get disappointed.

2. Pay attention to the content.

Quality over quantity. Make sure that the content of your posts have sense. Double check if there are any wrong grammars, spellings, or such. This is the best tip if you’re looking for blog sponsors. Sponsors are sponsoring blogs that have a great quality. They don’t want to risk their product! 
Actually, I know some bloggers who are spending days and weeks just to blog about a certain thing. They are making sure that what they are blogging have sense and quality. I am not that type of blogger. It’s not my cup of tea. But I once experienced this, I almost spent weeks just to complete a certain post and realized that it is better than my past blogging habits. More people appreciated it than my past posts without quality. Then the day after that day, I told to myself that I will blog with a quality!!

3. Blog Design

I will give you these tip without any hesitation. Blog Layout really matters. Give your blog a unique look. When a person accidentally visits your blog, the layout will be the first impression. This only shows how much effort you are exerting in your blog. Make your font size and pictures big. I know, I am not the only one who feel like this. Other readers feel the same way as I did. I really hate reading blogs that have small fonts. Though the content is nice, I really find it hard to read so I’ll just leave instead.  I also noticed that I attracted more reader when I made my photos bigger! Just always remember that DON’T OVER-DECORATE YOUR BLOG.. PLEASE!!


4. Promote your works

Every blogger have social networks.. Okay let’s forget about bloggers. ALL OF US have social networks, right? Instead of broadcasting what you eat, what are you thinking etc., let’s make it more productive.You can update your readers that you have a new post. It is really effective to attract new readers!


FOR EXAMPLE:
Learn how to make your own jewelry organizer! Visit dianamazing.tumblr.com


Hope you find these tips useful. I know that you also have your own technique to grow your blog so would you mind if you’ll share it?? =DI want to change my blog’s layout so if you know a good design or if you’re willing to make me one (hehehe) contact me please. Here’s my email address (dianamaye.music@gmail.com) Thanks ^______^ 

No comments :

Post a Comment