Pink Cherry

Monday, July 29, 2013

Review: Pears Transparent Soap

It took me so long to find an effective but affordable soap to treat my acne and pimples away so thanks to my mom’s friend who is a heaven sent for giving us Pear Transparent Soap. I really want to get my clear skin back!! I used to receive compliments from my classmates for having such a clear skin, but due to puberty and to my growing interest in make up, my face became rough each passing day. When I’m bored, I always put make up on my face and sometimes I’m too lazy to wash it off. Surely, that is one of the factors why my face is in a situation like this.
I do not own this picture. Just got it from Google so credits to the owner ^__^

So I tried my very best to make that irritating pimples go away so I used ‘the banana peel method’. But let us all admit that it is quite difficult to have a supply of bananas everyday, so it is useless because I’m not doing it in a continuous basis.

Uhm, enough blabbering and let’s go back to Pear Transparent Soap.
To be honest with you guys, I have no plan to review this product  because I am not expecting it to be this effective.  Why? I don’t even heard of this product yet and I don’t understand what the box says because it is in other language. In short, I’m not interested in this product. But because I really love reading reviews from others, I searched some reviews about this soap before I use it. Many have said that this is very effective and could you imagine that this soap is 200 years older than me? Yeah! You've read it right!!


K, let's start with the review. I always wash my face using this soap about thrice a day when laziness don't strikes. Hehehe. One of my skin problem is my oily face. I don't know if you already feel it, but do you know that feeling when you woke up in the morning and then you touch your face and it is VERY GREASY??!! I hate it! But this soap really tightens up my skin so the oiliness of my face also reduced. Also, look how my pimples disappeared right after using this soap for 1 week, 2 washes a day :)

image
No edit included, same place, same lightning and same time.
It can also be used as make up remover. Still remember when I put heavy eye make up, it removes my make up COMPLETELY! Nothing more, nothing less!

There is nothing to hate about this product except for its smell. I dunno but I don't like the smell of it. Yeah, it smells like a pear but not the fruity scent that is pleasant to the nose, if you know what I mean?? Can't explain. All I can say is that I DON'T LIKE THE SMELL!. Ahhh!  But I can still manage to put it on my face despite of its smell and as time passed by, you will get over with it ^___^

♥PROS♥

* Affordable
* Good in tightening skin
* Removes make up without rubbing your face too hard
* Great in removing pimples

♥CONS♥

* The smell is not pleasant to the nose. 
* NOT AVAILABLE in all countries


Yes, I will buy Pear Transparent Soap after finishing off all the pear soap we have here. The only problem is, I don't know where to purchase it. =((  But yeah, I will recommend this product to everyone!! Just try it, and and enjoy your clear and radiant skin right away!! ^__^


RATING: ♥♥♥♥ 4/5

So I am rating this product as 4 out of 5. Minus 1 point for its smell.

No comments :

Post a Comment