Pink Cherry

Friday, July 19, 2013

My so-called Room Tour

Here's a little room tour of my room since it was clean today! You can see how obsess I am to color pink.
imageimageimageThis area is where I hang up my on-the-go bags. Beside it are my belts.
imageThis is my right side table where I put my doll, named Shiela. My mom gave it to me when I was about 5 years old. Minnie Mouse is also a gift from my auntie. Those bags inside the table are my school bags. Since it is vacation, I placed it right there because I have no plan to use it this summer.
imageimageThose are glasses organizer which I made myself. I don't know if this idea already exist on the net, but still, I'll tell you how I made it. It is just a card board that I covered with pink colored paper to match my room. Glue the ribbon on the card board. Afterwards, place it on your wall and hang up your glasses! imageThis is my left side table where I put my stuff toys.. AGAIN! Those stuff toys are gifts from my father, mother and friends!!
imageThis is my shoe rack. I decided to make the top of it to be my photo corner where I put a lot of pictures since I was a kid! 
imageI wish I could show you my closet, but it's messy! Maybe next time??



Hope this room tour inspired you to organize and clean your room! :))

No comments :

Post a Comment